Highlights

292 Nigerians Stranded In Saudi Arabia Arrive In Abuja

Geoofrey Kwusike Jideofor Onyeama: Foreign Affairs Minister of Nigeria by Lord777.

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs has confirmed the arrival of two hundred and ninety-two Nigerians evacuated from Saudi Arabia in the federal capital territory (FCT).

This was announced in a tweet on Wednesday by the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Geoffrey Onyeama.

Onyeama said the Saudi Arabia government facilitated their transportation to Abuja, and that a large number of the evacuees are nursing mothers and children.

According to him, the evacuees have already begun their 14-day quarantine in some undisclosed hotels.

See tweet below:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Related posts
Highlights

FINTECH TODAY: V says it is creating financial inclusion for everyone.

On the first episode of Fintech Today, presented by Streamline media and aired on Naija info, 99.3…
Read more
Highlights

US special operations forces rescue American citizen held hostage in Nigeria

What does your country do for you? Earlier this week, an American citizen was taken hostage by…
Read more
Highlights

#ENDSARSNOW: We just might be ready for change

Nigerian youths have all come together to have one voice against the menace that is “Special…
Read more
Newsletter
Get News first!

Sign up for Horus Blog's Daily Digest and get the best of Horus Blog, tailored for you.