Warning!!! You might find some things rather disturbing and unbelievable but I assure you, I did my research rather too well
A fetish is a sexual excitement in response to an object or body part that’s not typically sexual, such as shoes or feet. They’re more common in men.
Many people with fetishes must have the object of their attraction at hand or be fantasizing about it, alone or with a partner, in order to become sexually aroused, get an erection, and have an orgasm.
People can “fetishize” almost anything. What turns someone on or off is a matter of personal taste. For some, it’s as simple as a little heavy petting. But for others, it’s a bit more complicated. There are people who are aroused by stuffed animals, others obsessed with diapers, and still others who get off from watching their partner sit on a balloon.
As a species, our sexual tastes are as varied as our fingerprints. Below is a list of every sexual fetish that you did not know existed.
1. Menophilia. A specific type of blood lust. Menophilia is the sexual arousal and attraction to a woman’s menstrual cycle, aka, her period blood. Whilst there are fetishes out there where people have a sort of addiction to blood and tasting it, menophilia is specifically the blood of a woman on her period. There are different forms of menophilia as people love the feeling of having sex with a woman who is on their period whilst others prefer the taste or the smell of it. Menophilia can occur in both men and women and sexuality is irrelevant.
2. Necrophilia. Also known as necrophilism is a sexual attraction or sexual act which involves corpses. Necrophilia is a pathological fascination with dead bodies, which often takes the form of a desire to engage with them in sexual activities, such as intercourse. Although prohibited by the laws of many countries, there have been many reported cases of necrophilia throughout history.
3. Dacryphilia. This refers to sexual pleasure or arousal from seeing tears or hearing the sounds of crying. Dacryphiles are aroused by tears and crying. There are those who just want to see the tears and there are also those who want to be the cause of the tears. Some people are turned on by their own crying; others are turned on by seeing another person crying. Some people are also turned on by the emotional release that crying brings.
4. Emetophilia. This is the attraction to vomit. It could be your own vomit or someone else’s. Emetophiliacs are reported to love vomiting on their sexual partners. This practice is sometimes referred to as a ‘Roman shower’ based on the often-quoted stories of Romans throwing up between courses so that they could eat even more.
5. Melissophilia. This is when someone gets aroused by bee stings. Melissophilia might just be the weirdest, most awkward and most cringe-worthy sexual fetish ever, especially for bees. We’re talking about grown humans who want to have sex with bees. But whatever, we’re not here to judge.
6. Pyrophilia. Another weird one, this is a sexual attraction to fire. Pyrophilia is a relatively uncommon paraphilia in which a subject derives gratification from fire and fire-starting activity.
7. Formicophilia. This fetish involves the subject having a desire to have insects crawl on their genitals. Formicophilia, a form of zoophilia, is the sexual interest in being crawled upon or nibbled by insects, such as ants, or other small creatures. This paraphilia often involves the application of insects to the genitals, but other areas of the body may also be the focus. The insects could be stinging or biting
Creeped out yet? Yea, so was I when I found out. But like I said, we are not here to judge. There is always something weird in someone but some have it worse than others. Comment below if there are weirder fetish you know of.