What better way to avoid rejection than by figuring out how a girl feels before signalling your romantic interest? It’s hard to gauge whether or not a girl is really into you. Sometimes a girl is just nice or friendly or has a naturally flirtatious personality and it’s difficult to tell if she’s actually interested or not.
I can tell you how many times how being a nice person has gotten mixed up with extra attachments. Truthfully these days most girls put on the “hard girl” personality just to avoid people thinking they are shooting shots
Men can easily really misinterpret signals. It all seems so complicated sometimes, but is there really a way to know if she likes you or not if she doesn’t say it outright? Well, the answer is YES!! There are really things a girl does when she likes a guy.
In this article, I am going to be sharing some of those little things girls do when they really like a guy.
- You have her full focus in a conversation. We live in an age where people are always glued to their phones. If all her focus is on you, chances are she is interested.
- She seeks your validation. If a woman is always seeking approval and may be altering what she had said earlier in order to be in your line of standards, then she wants you.
- She’s distracted by you. She could be talking to other people but once in a while, she is stealing glances at you
- She excuses your bad behaviour. This is not an excuse to go acting like a jerk. But if a girl does not seem to mind your bad behaviour or even giggles about it, she could really be interested in you.
- She responds to your texts instantly. If she is replying to your messages almost immediately, it’s a really good sign she’s into you.
- She always finds a reason to hang around you. It’s not just a coincidence that you find her around you every now and then
- She asks personal questions. If she asks you a lot of questions about your life and the things you like to do, it means that she’s interested in who you are as a person. If she didn’t like you she wouldn’t really care, so she wouldn’t go out of her way to find out more about you or carry on the conversation.
- Eye contact: A person who isn’t into you is going to avoid looking you directly in the eye. They will try to avoid your gaze as much as possible. That said, some people are bashful and her feelings for you might make her nervous – which is another reason why she would avoid eye contact. Pay attention to see if you see other indicators that she likes you as well and you’ll have a better idea of what she’s feeling for you.
- She mimics you. We subconsciously mimic the people that we are interested in. Pay attention to whether she touches her hair a few moments after you do, or if she does the same things with her arms that you are while you’re talking. You know the saying: imitation is the most sincere form of flattery.
- Licking or touching her lips. She might be consciously or subconsciously trying to bring your attention to her lips. If you’re not sure whether she’s trying to be seductive or if it’s a nervous tick, just pay attention to whether or not she does it around other people as well.
That being said, it is important to know the lady in question. Before jumping into the conclusion that she is into you because you saw one of these sign or two might be a mistake. Try to observe if she is that way towards others too. She may just be the free-spirited soul. As I said, it is quite complicated but not difficult.
I wish you the best anyways.